WEROW is the place for rowers on the web publishing daily rowing news, unique athlete profiles, original content and images. WEROW covers all levels of rowing and sculling in the UK with a neutral voice and an inclusive outlook with an eye to the underdog. https://werow.co.uk. You can join our mailing list here
Buying WEROW images
We offer a variety of ways to download or buy our images, subject to the terms of our licenses.
- Purchase a copy of the image exactly right size for social media at 1080px on its longest edge, watermark free at a nominal charge
- Purchase a full copy of the original file suitable for printing - three plans, Personal, Club/Non-Profits and For-Profits
- Purchase a traditional paper print, usually delivered within 24 hours, depending on the time of order.
- Purchase your image printed on a Hahnemühle Monet Canvas, stretched over a 38mm European knotless pine canvas frames (stretcher bars) with black edges - super smart and practical. We are currently offering two canvas sizes, 30x20 inches and 24x16 inches.
- Purchase your image as a box-framed poster print. Printed on fine-art poster paper the print is then mounted on board and framed in a 33mm deep, black box frame with acrylic glass. We are currently offering two box frame sizes, 30x20 inches and 26x16 inches.
- A simple yet stunning way to print your images is on Gatorboard, a special type of foam board which is exceptionally light
and exceptionally strong. A fine art giclée print is mounted to the board and sealed with a matt laminate. The boards are 10mm thick and come finished with smooth black edges and a special wall hanger.
We are working on new custom products on which to print your rowing and sculling images and will announce these as and when they appear.
Are you a rowing photographer?
We have developed this platform with the rowing community in mind. There are lots of great rowing photographers who have no effective way to distribute or monetise their images, giving away their product for free or sadly going largely unnoticed by the community. WEROW want to change this by providing occasional amateur photographers with a platform to distribute and if they wish to sell their work. This will enable us to showcase events that might not attract the regular professional rowing photographers.
Organising an event?
WEROW will come and shoot your event selling prints on-site and online. We also have a network of photographers who are willing to cover events for distribution through WEROW Images. Contact us for further details.